Friday, June 25, 2010

Black and white photo; girl sitting at her vanity applying lipstick; guy watching- does anyone recognize this?

This is a photo I've seen in general wall-art stores, I've seen it multiple times. Its a sort of classic photo. I don't think it has a name.


But I don't know how to find this picture, since I don't know the name of the photographer.


If this picture is familiar sounding to you please someone tell me what it's called or who it's by so I can find it. : )Black and white photo; girl sitting at her vanity applying lipstick; guy watching- does anyone recognize this?
Based on the description I thought you were talking about this illustration:


http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v496/j鈥?/a>





But then you said it was a photograph so I don't know.Black and white photo; girl sitting at her vanity applying lipstick; guy watching- does anyone recognize this?
Is this the one?


http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Bis-Poster鈥?/a>





It's titled ';Bis'; by Pamela Hanson
can you take a picture next time and post it that would help us help you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting