Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can Black women wear Red lipstick????????????

I'm black and i was just wondering if it looks good when black women wear red lipstick???





I have tried it out on myself at home and i thought i actually looked quite good with it on. I was just waiting to get some confidence to wear it out in public.





Then i found this site


http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/showth鈥?/a>





and it really put me off . I was wondering in your opinion does it look good, when black women wear red lipstick???Can Black women wear Red lipstick????????????
I don't even have to look at that site. You are a young, attractive woman and if you like wearing red lipstick, then wear it. I know there are people out there that just don't get it. When you FEEL like you look good, other people will notice. If you look confident and not self-conscious, people will pick up on that. Nothing is more sexy than a woman who knows herself and loves herself just as she is. Guys never know what that ';thing'; is that make a woman attractive (well, outside of anatomy..), and it's when a woman is comfortable with herself and not ';needy';. Men just love the chase. And no ';quarry'; is more attractive than a woman who doesn't need anyone else to tell her what she needs. She's already got it.





Go for it.Can Black women wear Red lipstick????????????
Thanks for choosing my answer. I agree with you: they were lots of good answers. Take care--S Report Abuse

Red lipstick should never be worn by any OLD women, no matter what race! Red lipstick draws too much attention to THAT area, as well as areas around the mouth. Red lipstick magnifies the ENTIRE FACE. They look like clowns! Women should wear lipstick that compliments their skin color, or none at all Report Abuse

If the shade of red looks good you, wear it! Anyone can wear red if they can find the right shade (which is the hard part). Who knows what the experiences of ppl at that site are. I'm sure it doesn't apply to you. Make is one of the fun things about being a girl Don't get bogged down by rules or what other ppl think because they may not be thinking in your best interest. Again, I say if it looks good on you, by all means, wear it!
Yeah, I'd get some that is red/wine color and that has a good shine to it.
Of course u can!








That website really ticks me off. How can they say that? It seems like they're just overly trying to show their ';african-ness';.








African women can do anything white women do, including put on blue eyeshadow and red lipstick.








Red lipsticks with orange undertones will look best on u. If ur not sure which red lipsticks have orange undertones, go to a makeup counter like Mac and have them show u =)
They definitely can! Just not a burgundy or deep red, as those darker colors will blend in with their skin tone. You are lucky because your deeper skin tone lets you pull off bright reds and corals. Fair skinned women can't pull those off as well.
I was told red lipstick with orange undertones is good for darker skinned women.
It looks really good! That color is like perfect, and it makes your teeth look whiter!
can white women wear red lipstick? Individual skin tone and hair color have alot to do with it, some women can pull it off, others can't. If you think it looks good, you are probably right.
Yes, my mom wears red lipstick, she's light skinned and my aunt who's dark wears it and looks just as good, lots of black women wear red lipstick. Red looks good on everybody (or every race I should say), don't let one opinion stop you I'm sure you'll look great.
Thats so dumb! of course you can wear red lipstick.. if anything i think it would look better on you than on me lol. i'm a sickly pale color white and anything red looks terrible on me so i have to stick with the glossy pinks and even that can be a bit much sometimes =( but i think it would look awesome on you! you're so lucky lol =)
I wear it. There's a shade of red for *everyone,* it's just a matter of finding it. I look better in a darker, richer blue-toned red, while someone else may look better in a vibrant, orange toned red. If you think you look hot wearing it, then wear it with pride! Worse case scenario, you put it on and it's not working out, it's still just lipstick and you can wipe it off.





Have you seen the L'Oreal commercial for their new lipstick that features Beyonce? She's wearing red lips and I think she looks great in it (and I'm not even a fan of hers).
yes you can it dosen't matter who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting