Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clinique- almost lipstick- black honey????

i've heard a lot about this lipstick and i was told that it suits all skins and complexions...what do you think of it?? any reviews before i run to the nearest store???Clinique- almost lipstick- black honey????
It's really a glossy tint . VERY NICE :)


I have several friends who use it and we are not all of the same race and it looks good on all of us.Clinique- almost lipstick- black honey????
Clinique is the best lipstick you can get, black honey is a nice color but I have never used it myself. I go for brownish tones, natural tones and I don't wear lipatick a-lot. But when I do it is clinique!
You be right! It flatters pretty much all skin tones. Two of my other friends wear it as well - one has a blue undertone to her skin, while my other friend and I both have golden undertones. It looks great on each of us. Highly recommended.
I have used it and I love it. It's been raved about in alot magazines especially Allure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting