Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am dark in colour and i have black hair, which coloured nailpolish and lipstick would suit me best?

The range of Revlon's 'Dark Pleasures' nail polishes are hot and look great with darker skin!!! I love 'patent leather' which is a black/blue glitter colour. They have a great red, purple, blue, grey and deep bronze.





I have a similar colouring to you and I prefer to use a nude or beige shade for my lips because I like to emphasise my eyes.I am dark in colour and i have black hair, which coloured nailpolish and lipstick would suit me best?
be car full!!!!light nail polish may look your hands unlikable try dark ones,bronze make up suit you perfectly also try Orange color lipstickI am dark in colour and i have black hair, which coloured nailpolish and lipstick would suit me best?
uhm..usually dark colors work for those who have dark skin color..like red(but not the bright one..ruby probably..),bronze,shades of brown..pink probably won't suit you..uhm..coral or oranges would look good too..but don't go too light in every color because it might not look that good..
Sounds like any color would go well with your coloring. I'd prefer red, myself, but you might want to try a nice bronze, something with a bit of sparkle in it. Mauve might work too, but it depends on your wardrobe preferences if it would coordinate well or not.
it depends on your skins undertones, ask your local drug store makeup rep all major chains should have them. if not ask at a makeup counter in a dept store at the mall
for the lipstick, try faint colors close to white and faint pink. as for nailpolish it depends on ur clothes
Dark purple,dark red...stuff like that
all dark shades of RED , BROWN , and all glittery colours!!!
try either bright pink to be noticed or a berry colored nail polish.
plums would look good on you or deep reds
I think that earth tones wud go best wid a babe like u. Go for sumthin bronze. Hmm... Why not try light brown lipsticks with transparent gloss on it, that would enhance ur features and bring out the best in you. Plus u can go for elegant brown nailpolishes or go totally funky with sparkly glittery nailpolishes of any colour, that'd bring out ur punk side. Anyhow hope this helps. Good Luck!
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting