Friday, June 25, 2010

I have got black lips so what shall I do to turn it red or pink other than applying lipsticks.plz suggest me?

As Iam lecturer in college I dont want to apply lipstick regularly.So can u suggest any solution, because my lips are blackI have got black lips so what shall I do to turn it red or pink other than applying lipsticks.plz suggest me?
take a small piece of beetroot...nd rub ur lips


do dis regularly...nd u'll find a gr8 difference...


another important thing is drink water much...


honey,ghee may also help u


dnt forget 2 use lip balm when u r going out.....(wheat oil is good)I have got black lips so what shall I do to turn it red or pink other than applying lipsticks.plz suggest me?
u can take a little of milk on ur palm mix 2 strands of saffron in it mix it and apply it on ur lips........











hope it works..........


:)
u can rup butter on lips before bed time.and u can also try with


juice of rose petals and corriander leaves
apply mint leaves juice every night before bed... this may help u to solve your problem...
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting