Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am a black female (brown skinned)...which lipstick brand and color would be best for me?

It depends also on the shape of your lips


Sometimes women with larger lips tend to lose the lipstick closest to the mouth and end up with a ring around the edges.


A darker shade of your skintone, for a lipstick will define your lips but make the ';wear-off'; in the middle less noticable.


I'd go matte or satin finsh.


.


Also, do you mean for daytime, or evening?


Night colors can be more dramatic. Darker.


Glossy or glittery.





Have fun.I am a black female (brown skinned)...which lipstick brand and color would be best for me?
Plumb colors and pinks, some how they bring out your eyes especially if you use a pink of green eyeshadow.I am a black female (brown skinned)...which lipstick brand and color would be best for me?
smashbox brand... they have a darkesh light color that goes great with brown skintones
the new cover girl line from queen latifah made especially for women of color
silver or red looks good
Try Avon's Glazewear in Gold Digger!
possibly plums or chocolates....if you're on the darker side, something with a little metallic look to it to really accentuate your lips and make the color more visible.
black-so what? black beauty, use as per your choice
Me! I look good on any toned female! lol
try soft colars like light pink or even a really red color.
red looks good on brown skin but you should be careful to select the right shade. also brown with a little hint of red is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting