Friday, June 25, 2010

Is it true that if you use lipstick regularly, your lips lose their natural color and they turn dark/black?

I wear all sorts of colors of lipsticks and I've never seen anything like that! That would be gross though if that really can happen!Is it true that if you use lipstick regularly, your lips lose their natural color and they turn dark/black?
NO. Where do people get info from ? [ what I really want to know is why they repeat it to their friends? ]


Good for you, checking it out before you spread the wrong info.Is it true that if you use lipstick regularly, your lips lose their natural color and they turn dark/black?
noooo, you were misinformed. you can wear lipstick every day for your entire life and nothing will change.
my wife has been using lipstick fo 50+ YEARS AND WHAT YOU ASK IS NOT SO.
No, I used lipstick everyday for a year and my lips are still as pale as they were to start with, and I use the cheap 1-2$ lipsticks.
I don't wear lipstick that much, but I don't think lips turn dark/black from usage of lipstick. I actually think they turn the opposite pale/white, and I'm not sure if it's because people are so used to seeing lipstick color on your lips that when you don't have any one, your lips look more pale or if it's because the ingredients in lipstick causes your lips to lose pigmentation. But I've never heard of lips turning darker/black from using lipstick and if yours do....that means you need to use another brand!
i dont think so. my mom wears make up every day because she wasnt to look younger but there is no difference. but i use red lipstick alot for dancing (stage)
Yes,only if you choose those contain mercury.Happened to me once.That's how I learned.
no
I have heard that if you wear lipstick all the time your lips will lose pigmentation. I used to wear it all the time before I had kids, almost everyday. My lips did lose some pigmentation, but they don't turn dark/black. If they did I would think there was something really wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting