Wednesday, June 23, 2010

GUYS, What do you think of bright red lipstick with a black dress that hugs her body tight? Sexy or Slutty?

I'm going to this formal party and everyone's supposed to wear red but I'm thinking of wearing black. My mom has this black dress in the back of her closet that she hasn't worn since before my oldest sister (who is now 26) was born). I mean, you only live once right? What's so bad about being the black sheep? My friend was over and I told her about my plan. She thinks it's a good idea, but the only problem is I don't have a black dress. So we went digging through my mom's closet and found her old one. Of course she won't know I'll be wearing it. It fits perfectly!! I love the way it hugs my body, I feel so sexy in it. It's crazy how it fits on me like God is just trying to tell me ';Wear the black dress. Wear it...and work it'; lol


It looks kind of like this except a little longer





http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/鈥?/a>





I want to wear it with bright red lipstick, the kind that looks wet, like this...





http://www.brandsizzle.com/photos/uncate鈥?/a>





I even have the perfect shoes to wear with it that I got like three years ago and I barely wear! They're black pumps with a red sole. They kinda look like this, but I think mine are a little pointier.





http://thelipstickdiaries.com/wp-content鈥?/a>





Do you think this idea is borderline slutty? I'm excited about it! What do you think? Too much? Lipstick idea too much?GUYS, What do you think of bright red lipstick with a black dress that hugs her body tight? Sexy or Slutty?
sexy not slutty only haters who cant pull it off will say the opposite...of course jamie lee cant pull it off yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting