Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I quit smoking months ago. Left me with black lips. Are ther any ways to make it red (besides lipstick)again?

There are a couple things going on.... It mainly sounds like circulation.... but you might want to see a dermatologist, as well.


Here's some links for ya, one will hopefully help bring color back.


Other is just info on black lips, and smoking.I quit smoking months ago. Left me with black lips. Are ther any ways to make it red (besides lipstick)again?
I've never heard of anyone getting black lips from smoking... You should definitely go a doctor and check it out!! and if it's a pigmentation thing a dermatologist might be able to do something about it.I quit smoking months ago. Left me with black lips. Are ther any ways to make it red (besides lipstick)again?
I never knew you could get Black Lips from SMOKING??





Did you get it checked by your doctor??..





If your lips are Black then you should definitely get it checked by a professional.





Good luck
Not to make you feel bad,but that's what you get for smoking.My mom ended up with heart disease.
thats not normal GO TO THE DOCTOR NOW!!!!!
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting