Friday, June 25, 2010

I have very black lips . i dont like to put lipstick all the time plz help me what can i do for the pink lips?

plz help meI have very black lips . i dont like to put lipstick all the time plz help me what can i do for the pink lips?
To lighten the dark lips , apply a mixture of honey and lime juice over lips for a few days.





or smar fresh cream over discolured lips and leave it on to dry. Use regularly for atleast a month to bring back a healthy colour to the lips.





For quick results apply coriander juice( extracted from fresh coriander leaves) , before going to bed. this is the most easiest and quickest way to lighten your lips.





I hope these tips will help you. All the best .I have very black lips . i dont like to put lipstick all the time plz help me what can i do for the pink lips?
ok do not understand,do you have black or pink lips? are you trying to get pink lips? more info please.
You may want to get a good conditioner for your lips. Try using Vitamin E or a Shea Butter product on your lips to get them back to a natural tone. If you have a Bath %26amp; Body Works store in your local mall, go there and try the OC Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint # 1137. It gives you a natural pink tone and it's not heavy like lipstick. It works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting