Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Specific Drugstore Lipstick and Lip Gloss Colors for Black Women (Iman Skin Color)?

I was wondering if anyone could list a few of their favorite colors of lipstick/lipbalm/lipgloss from any drugstore brand that darker skinned black women (full lips and all) could wear. Please list the actual names. I always see ';go for plum colors and darker pinks.'; And I am thinking, yeah but could you be more specific.





I am about the same color as Iman with orange/yellow undertones. I do look around myself, it's just I wanted to know what other people were wearing.





I'll just contribute my two cents:


Neutrogenas MoistureShine Lip Balm in Nude is fantastic!





Thanks!Specific Drugstore Lipstick and Lip Gloss Colors for Black Women (Iman Skin Color)?
I love Cover Girl...Queen Latifah's line is great. My favorite right now is Sugar and Spice, it's the perfect gloss for summer.Specific Drugstore Lipstick and Lip Gloss Colors for Black Women (Iman Skin Color)?
go to hairworld they have shades and colors for black women
You should try Covergirl, the Queen Collection. I'm more on the red side, but my fave is diamond- it's a wet slick. The queen collection is made especially for women of color. The glosses ';especially pinks'; are so pretty you would just want to try them all.
Go to the CoverGirl website





They'll give you the shades for your skin color, it's pretty cool.
i know you said drugstore brands, but these two MAC colors are amazing. i haven't tried viva glam 6. it's new.





viva glam 5


cultured





check them out on line. i think you can order from their website if there isn't one near you. they have them in lipstick and lipglass (not gloss). my friends and i (some halle berry colored, some iman colored) all have the lipglass version. i know white women who use the viva glam 5 too. it's a great nude. plus, the proceeds of viva glam goes to AIDS.





you can click on the product to get enlarged swatches. plus, if you have a store, they will apply as many colors as you like so you can see them. i usually try it on, then go outside to see what it looks like in natural light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting