Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Black or Deep blood red Lipstick?

My wife wear dark lipstick when we go out and I was think of doing the same. As a goth guy I wear makeup most of the time but have never ventured in to lip colour.Black or Deep blood red Lipstick?
Well Black is a classic to Goth culture although some Goths think the Black lipstick thing is so over played.





You can never go wrong with BLOOD red lipstick.Blood red lip stick will also scream Goth





I would say it depends on what you wear. If your wearing Black/Purple I would wear the Black lip stick because I think it would look odd with red.





If your wearing scarlet or something of the sort, go with Blood red.





If it was me I'd go with the Black lipstic because I love the color.





IfBlack or Deep blood red Lipstick?
Please explain. Are you speaking of Halloween costume parties or everyday?
Black or red. They both sound good to me.
Only johnny depp can get away with make up!
Don't wear makeup ... unless you're a Rocker or something it will look so wrong
please dont!
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting