Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can i use black lip liner to line my lips for red lipstick?

No don't do it.Can i use black lip liner to line my lips for red lipstick?
Well, i guess i wuld like to know why you are using black lip liner with red, but then i guess that would just not be an answer to your question......





My answer.....





I dont think you should wear black lip liner with rep lipstick, i think you should maybe tone it down a bit with brown lipliner and red lipstickCan i use black lip liner to line my lips for red lipstick?
I do it all the time, I think it looks more vampy... although! I have gotten the 'cheap skank' comment. You have to be careful it doesn't look like those heavy lined latina lips.





Personally, I think it's sexy, but make sure it's on lightly, and not too thick so it starts looking like a moustache if it smears xD
I'm pretty sure you could, but it might look as if you had no lips and they were just tattooed on.





Find a shade closer to the colour of the lipstick, that's my advice. Unless the reason for the black lip-liner is different to what I think it is.





-- Mikhaela
if you wnat to use a lip liner you should use one that is a little darker than your li[ps so that yougive it the stand out look.i dont belive anyone shoulkd ever where black on there lips. but if your going for the stand out look then give it a shot
Absolutely NOT! that is soo tacky on all levels! u should line your lips with a deeper red than the red lipstick, blot, then add gloss for a finish
yea you can but i don't think it would create a very good look.
lip liner is so out..don't use it





thats what i think..but if you do i can't really picture it looking good with that
I wouldn't. You're supposed to use a lip liner that matches your lipstick. The black liner/red lips look is kind of tacky
NOOOO. That would look really really bad.
NO WAY... Gross. If you want to be made fun of you would. NOT ATTRACTIVE!
Please don't...it looks horrible
Hellz NAW!!!!!
it won't be good idea..
if you are a 38 year old call girl lol dont you do it
I wouldn't. But maybe do a test run at home. See if you like it.
Yeah, but in my opinion I don't think you should...
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting