Friday, June 25, 2010

Is it true that black women need to buy twice as much lipstick...?

as the average white woman?





my dad said this and i think it might be racistIs it true that black women need to buy twice as much lipstick...?
Nope, they use ONE stick of lipstick hun!





I don't wear make up anyway, I don't need that junk crunkin up my natural beauty! x





Black women wear less make up than white girls anyway. Most of my black friends don't even wear make up and my white friends wear lipstick, cover up, foundation, bronzer, toner,etc..and HELL if you see them without it? Lord..Is it true that black women need to buy twice as much lipstick...?
aww thanks Report Abuse

What the H*ll?? lol, if anything white women wear way more lipstick and way more make-up than black women period.
your dad sounds gay.. i hate when men talk about girly stuff
I'm an african female and I don't wear lipstick. I don't know many black women who wear lipstick or make up period they age more gracefully than other women so they don't need to.
It's a lie.
Yeah but not becaue i have big lips its because this white stuff keeps getting on them and i have to keep re applying
I think your father is trying to say that all black women have big lips. This is not the case although a lot of us have full lips. I guess that is why so many white women are running to their doctors to get their lips injected with collagen....Just a theory...heh.
I haven't seen to many black women that wear lipstick..or any other make up.They just have less skin problems to cover than white women do.
i dont wear lipstick i wear lipliner and lipgloss...lipstick is for old people...like my mom lol
Most black girls I see don't wear an ounce of make up.
No.
Yeah, but black women's lipstick probably cost half as much so it all balances out. (I'm only kidding)
Little girl, if you cannot see that this question is not only racist, but spiteful too, then you are not old enough to be on here.( and I think your dad is pig ignorant )





For all the people who responded with more racism should equally be ashamed of themselves. I am a white woman, who never wears lipstick, and has never had collagen injections, so please do not respond to racism, with more racism, we're not all ';white trailer trash';
I don't even know why white women wear lipstick anyways, our pink lips are pretty :)
Do white women wear twice as much lip plumper as the average.....anybody?





The Answer is YES, they do! I'm a black woman with a lip plumper company %26amp; I sell my products to whites. Thank you!





Tell your dad about me!
Most of the black girls I talk too don't even wear lipstick they don't even need it.





They love that MAC lip gloss though...








:-)
Sholdn't you be in the Gay section bashing them; as the name Gay Riot it implies.
  • layered hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting