Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Would black or dark purple lipstick?

look good with this outfit?


http://www.halloweenstreet.com/TeenCostumes/General/-Teen-Gothic-Spider-Princess-Costume.htm#Would black or dark purple lipstick?
whichever you feel matches the costume, you're perflection, and your upmost style =)Would black or dark purple lipstick?
I'd go with the dark purple lipstick.
Maybe black is better
i like the black lipstick w/ that outfit better. black goes with pratically everything. :)
Purple, definitely!
RED. Too much purple!
I like the costume. I think purple would look better than black.
black lipstick for sure!
blood red
Probably. Normally I don't like dark-colored lipstick, since it reminds me of a fat lip, but there it should fit nicely. I might suggest black instead because it's hard to match colors and shades of purple.
Black with Glow in the dark lip gloss!!!!
I think maybe a black lipliner with purplelipstick would be cool !!!


By the way great costume !!!
dark purple with black outline.. then smudge your lips together lightly!
totally dark purple lipstick it matches the costume that you will were for Halloween.
BLACK
dark purple
purple lipstick would look awesome. ♥
Dark purple.
black b/c there is a lot of purple
purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting