Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My lips became black brown in color, how can I make it red without applying lipstick?

er....








that happened to me with cigarettes. :(





the advice I heard was having my lips tattooed in red in certain beauty parlors so that when it fades, it'll become pinkish.





buuut....





I'm scared to do so. which is why I try using chap stick or lip balm to soften my lips and mercifully, my lips can slowly turn pinkish because of the moisturizing effect. (though not sure on this) xDMy lips became black brown in color, how can I make it red without applying lipstick?
bite on them, but its better to apply those lip stuff, its sort of like a juice and you brush it on your lips--it sort of dyes your lips for the dayMy lips became black brown in color, how can I make it red without applying lipstick?
pinch =D
that's natural ..u cant do anything dude
suck on a red lolipop or drink some red koolaid :)
bite them alot :D
its impossible. that is what cosmetic are created for.
Apply lemon it will keep lips red and fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting