Friday, June 25, 2010

I have on a black top with a touch of fluorescent pink trim, yeah, tacky i know lol BUT what colour lipstick? ?

dont worry, im going clubbing, it will be in the dark but anyway, what colour lipstick? i have NO other make up on as i cant wear eye make up cuz an eye infection, so, do i wear barely there shimmery light pink or red wine colour lipstick? the rest of my clothes are black and no other make up?





light pink


or dark rose?





i guess light pink huh? despite no other make up?





if you cant look like an idiot saturday night, when can you?? ;) :-P lolI have on a black top with a touch of fluorescent pink trim, yeah, tacky i know lol BUT what colour lipstick? ?
dark rose...light pink will cause ur lips to not stand out ...and u cant make ur eyes stand out can ya...so dark rose...or mixthe two together to make a dark pink rose color...there u go....that way it stays in the pinks but stands out enough to show off ur lips.I have on a black top with a touch of fluorescent pink trim, yeah, tacky i know lol BUT what colour lipstick? ?
I wear darker lipsticks when I wear my flourescent pink and jet black top; usually dark rose, dark wine, burgundy.





But I'm tanned so I never wear light pink or very light colors because they get washed away with my coloring, dark brown hair and a tan. If you're fair skinned then you can get away with light pink.
Light Pink If They Are The Only Make Up You Have But Because You Are Wearing No Make Up I Would Have Went With Clear Lipgloss And A Touch Of Pink So It Wouldn't Be Too Noticable Without Any Other Make Up.
DO NOT match your lipstick to the pink on your top. I suggest a light pink.
natural lipgloss and go dark dark on the eyes.





grrreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting