Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A question for Tim Curry only...Do you find me extremely attractive in red lipstick and black lace hose?

...(Wet %26amp; Wild, of course...only the finest quality...and No-Nonsense Cheap Panty-hose...I've no schmuck...I know what women want in a man...)A question for Tim Curry only...Do you find me extremely attractive in red lipstick and black lace hose?
are you just a sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania....aha.A question for Tim Curry only...Do you find me extremely attractive in red lipstick and black lace hose?
I guess your not going to get a truthful answer unless the real Tim Curry logs in and sees your question.








Anyway lets do the time wrap again!!!!!!
He's a little busy, on a photo session right now.


http://www.oqdiamondm.com/hollywood/curr鈥?/a>


.


.
I hear the closet door squeaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting