Sunday, December 13, 2009

Black finger nail polish? Black lipstick?

What do you think of black finger nail polish and/or black lipstick?





Would you ever wear it to work or to an evening affair (play, formal dinner, opera, graduation ceromony, etc.)?Black finger nail polish? Black lipstick?
I wear black nail polish but lipstick... no!!Black finger nail polish? Black lipstick?
Black nail polish came back two years ago, but the trend is over now. Black lipstick has always been gross, and that will never change. The new dark nail color for 2008 is navy blue. The new lip color for 2008 is orange. That being said, I would never, ever wear black or navy blue on my nails (or lips) because I don't like it. If I did like it, I would wear the color on my toes only.
Ergh, Why Would Anyone Ever Wear BlackLipstick.


Thats Disgusting!.


God You Need Professional Help. Haha





Naipolish Is Okaiy :D
no to the lipstick...


nail polish is ok tho...
I love black polish but I wouldn't wear black lipstick.
Honestly, I think it looks very unattractive and ugly. I was trying to get used to purple color in both but then they came up with black, which is outrageous.
I don't wear black nail polish but I don't mind it %26amp; I would wear it, it looks better than black lipstick which wouldnt look very good at all.
i would wear the black nailpolish


lipstick? never
I really like black nail polish on shorter nails--with everything else looking non-goth. At my age, 47, I've only worn it a couple of times and would not wear it to a formal affair.





I do not think black lipstick is attractive for anyone, no matter what the age.
Black polish on nice short manicured nails and not chipped... If you want to wear black lipstick do it but it will bleed and look yuk.... have fun....
Ewww, wtff? Gothic much?
never the lipstick. in no sense does that look good or anything. maybe for like halloween?
I think that black nail polish is a stylish look right now if it is applied well. Have you ever thought of doing an entire white nail? Its very cute also.





I think if you are going to a formal dinner the rule of thumb is to be reserved and tone it down a bit. This is not to say that you cannot wear your usual make up. I think that you could wear black polish, but I would say no to the lipstick. If you like a bold look, play around with some hot pink or bright red lips!
black nail polish seems to be in these days, but I would no go for the black lipstick. It's more of a Halloween type look but if you like it, then wear it. But I wouldn't wear it out for like a formal dinner or anywhere really nice.
Black lipstick doesn't do a thing for me, but black nail polish is very sexy.
hahaha only on halloween.


but just the nail polish.


the black lipstick is so hideous.





=]
http://images.google.com/images?q=Haraju鈥?/a>





they love it!
I'd wear black polish and or lipstick for Halloween, that's about it.
I find girls who wear black lipstick attractive.
no, never. black looks gothic and trashy and cheap. not even the nail polish.
Black nailpolish is hot, especially on blondes...I'm wearing it right now!! ((but you need short nails and a non-goth/non-punk style to pull it off as normal))鈾?





Black lipstick is a NO! It is not attractive on anyone!
i would ! although it's kind of gothic black is one of my fav colours
black nailpolish yes, no to the lipstick.
I personally wouldn't want to wear black lipstick, pretty much because i don't wear lipstick, period. :)


As for the nail polish, i wear it fairly regularly. Formal affairs, it may not be appropriate, but it just depends on the event, and usually black nail polish is great for a night out or other casual events!
Black nail polish is very trendy lately however black lipstick doesnt look good on anyone. It should be illegal to manufacture.
Black lipstick - no. It's never flattering to anyone. Ever. If you're very into the dark lipstick look, you can experiment and invest in a dark burgundy (depending on your coloring.)





Black nail polish is quite trendy right now, though you might want to consider how conservative the crowd you're going to be in when you wear it [ie. family function..etc.] Otherwise, nicely filed nails with black nail polish are kind of awesome, especially on toe nails.
emo, punk, unattractive





and no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting