Sunday, December 13, 2009

What photo editing program can i get that'll let me take a black and white picture and show my lipstick red?

okay . . . . I'll say this again . . .


ADOBE PHOTOSHOP!!!!What photo editing program can i get that'll let me take a black and white picture and show my lipstick red?
Adobe Photoshop is expensive, but Ulead PhotoImpact is an affordable photo editor that can do this. You just have to know how to do it. PhotoImpact 11 is what I have and I got it off eBay about 18 months ago. They've come out with PhotoImpact X3 so that's what I suggest. You can try it out for free for 30 days %26amp; you don't have to buy it if you try it, but if you're into photography, you'll want to buy it. It's the only one I've really been happy with. Go to Download.com %26amp; just type in photoimpact.What photo editing program can i get that'll let me take a black and white picture and show my lipstick red?
and again and again


photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
picnik.com


then uplaod the pic


go to Create


than black and white


and a little window will come up that will let you make certian things in color


=]
Use photoshop!





Make a duplicate layer, convert into black and white, then use the eraser to erase the parts you want in color.
Picnik.com is free. Just change you photo to black and white and ';paint'; the colors back in.


Here is an example and some directions:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/22131398@N0鈥?/a>





Photoshop is great, but it takes a while to learn. If you already have it, here are some directions:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/22131398@N0鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting