Friday, December 11, 2009

Is wearing black lipstick a old trend now?

Please don't wear that stuff unless it is Halloween. It is unattractive, and instantly labels you as a whiney goth. You don't want people to instantly disrespect you before you even open your mouth, do you?Is wearing black lipstick a old trend now?
Honestly, the only decent response on here came from garcon1on1. Black isn't the trend now as being a goth is more about being unique and therefore the word 'trend' is anathema, but that doesn't mean you can't wear it. And your so-called best answer doesn't even address the question. Airheads. Report Abuse
Is wearing black lipstick a old trend now?
ya it is especially 4 girls.green day works it, though!lol :)
way old
Marcus Aurelius is about the smartest person here. Hats of to him.
When did it become a trend. Do not wear black lipstick unless it is for a costume party. :)
Why would anyone want to waer black lipstick. Make up should be to bring out the best of your features.
Wearing black lipstick is totally not acceptable. It makes you look like your dead. Whatever black lipstick you have, throw out immediately!
yes
yes
yes
um....hate to tell you but black lipstick is a no no for me too!It is such an ugly color what happened to classic red?But black????UH
Not for freaks it's not.
I think black lipstick is one of those trends that, when it first started, was bold statement saying ';I'm bad, and I don't care what you think';, but now it pretty much says ';I want you to think I'm bad, in fact, I'm dying just for you to look at me- I need attention!'; Unless, of course, you're from a small town like I am, in which case black lipstick basically says, ';As if you really NEED a reason to talk about me behind my back';- whatever the reason, if you're going to wear it, go with complementary colors in your clothing %26amp; other makeup- it's far too easy for black lipstick to be simply garish.
yes and it should have never been a trend!
That's a no no hun
And what trend might that be,black lipstick is so ugly.
When was it ever a trend?
are teens with no brains the new trend now?
your questions enrage me.
It may be but it is so ugly and makes ppl not see you natural beauty so i wouldn`t try it.
dont wear tht stuff its ugly and guys would not wanna kiss a gurl unless there a goth and ur a goth and there into tht kinda stuff stick w/ brighter colors.
I'm sorry, I guess I missed that trend. Look at any fashion magazine for current trends. Black lipstick is definitely not one, nor should it ever be.
not if you are truly in the ';i wear black on the outside because that is how i feel on the inside'; aesthetic. remember, it's only a trend because most people are followers and not leaders or individuals. who are you? then you will know if it is a trend or not. if you like it, then sport the black and enjoy. if following trends, then don't. you'll constantly be changing the shade of black.
i hope so

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting