Friday, December 11, 2009

If you added black lipstick to Rachael Ray?

And white powder on her face, would she look like the Joker?


...I think so. And it's a scary image I have in my head with her smiling.If you added black lipstick to Rachael Ray?
Thanks a lot, now I can never see another Lasagna recipe without fearing for my life!





:]]If you added black lipstick to Rachael Ray?
LOL that is hilarious .. but you may be on to something here
http://www.hayashiguchi.com/images/racha鈥?/a>
becks gave you the best answer.
You are so right! She has the same smile as the joker.


Thanks for posting that. So funny!
LMFAOOO!


Thats something funny!
wow i like wite poder and black lipstick but that does sound scary i think i'd run lol
hahaahah you are one funnayyy person!!
lol i guess she would. she's kinda of a cutie look to her though. don't know if she could pull it off
that image is now scared in my brain.
Hahaha!! Seriously funny ^_^ I think she would!!
That would be so scary!
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting