Friday, December 4, 2009

Ran out of black lipstick, what should I use instead?

I was gonna use my black eyeliner pencil but that's just stupid! And I don't have time to run to the store!Ran out of black lipstick, what should I use instead?
Don't listen to everyone wear what you want. And The only thing I thought of was eyeliner also. Or if you have a black eyeshadow pigment (looks like powder) you could take that and mix it will a clear lip gloss or mush it with a lighter colored lip stick. Hope it helps .. Good luck!Ran out of black lipstick, what should I use instead?
Black lipstick looks horrible. I hope it's for a costume or something. Uh but if it is, eyeliner isn't a bad idea. That's basically what lip liner is. -shrug-





And try a shiny gloss over it.


That's really all I can think of if you're that desperate.
I suggest borrowing from a friend or like they said black shadow it wont take as long to apply as eyeliner. These ppl are so dumb and closed minded. Any color can look fab.
wow...


i'd just stop wearing black lipstick all together.


it is super ugly and only good for a halloween costume.
Yellow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting