Sunday, December 13, 2009

Have u ever worn black lipstick even tho it wasnt halloween??

i do all the time *smiles*Have u ever worn black lipstick even tho it wasnt halloween??
***eeewww...it is soooo sexy!***Have u ever worn black lipstick even tho it wasnt halloween??
Actually yes I did. When I was younger I went through a ';goth'; period. I'm 40 now,but I still like the look,although I don't dress the part.
yes hehe!
when I am in the mood to I do
i tried soem on but it looked scaree!! the inside of my mouth wud stell red thats why aha *blushes an sweats* ♥ i thenk u look cute in it tho aha *smiles at u*
yep..but then my mom yelled at me %26gt;-%26lt;
uh...nope!
No. Never.
Nope - I'm not a freak.
nope! sorry cant say i do!
i have never worn black lipstick.
goodness, no, not for me or my skin complexion
maybe for a dance recital
NO!
no. and you look wierd. are you doing that for attention?
no ,not even on Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting