Sunday, December 13, 2009

Poll: black lipstick or red lipstick?

Black /:Poll: black lipstick or red lipstick?
redPoll: black lipstick or red lipstick?
I prefer pink. Given the choice between the two, I'd have to choose red, even though I look terrible in it, myself.
I love to do the retro look with red lips and black eye liner and curly hair =)






Neither. CLear Chapstick.
none of them i like lip gloss or light colors


but if i have to choose, i would say red....
I once knew this girl that would wear BLACK lipstick..... Her boyfriends always looked like clowns when she was done making out with them......





red
Red lipstick. :]
Red, though I hate make up anyways...
Red...but a dark red
Poll: Red.
black
On my coq? Doesn't matter as long as the lips are there.
Clear or pink lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting