Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do u own black lipstick?

and why lolDo u own black lipstick?
no that takes away from a girls/ladys looks! its nasty looking, gothic looking and demon looking in my opinion. on the other hand, i don't like dark dark red lipstick either. i think woman should use mauves and warms colors. girls should use lipgloss. lets face it, your face is the first thing people sees when you walk up, for the most part that is! Do u own black lipstick?
Thanks for pickin me! Great question!!!! Report Abuse

black lipstick is infact coming back in. gothic style has been re-newed thanks to ladies like rihanna, christina aguilira and pink. you have to have the right attitude and look to pull it off.



for halloween!!!! hahahaha i was a mime





someone answer mine pleaseeee :D


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yah i'm going to have to say absolutely not. i don't think black lipstick would really help anyone's face out. Only if your goth i guess an I'm not.
I actually don't own ANY lipstick come to think of it.








I'm more of a lip gloss girl.
nope, it looks tacky and weird.





black nails though xD
no





lip gloss


chapstick


and some nice lipstick





but now black





:P



Nope I don't. I don't think I would even wear it for Halloween.
nope, dont have any lipstick! I wear lip-ice only.
no i don't but my friend does cause she is a goth lol
Nope, it reminds me of gothics
yep for halloween only
yeah - for Halloween!!!






No...No I do not.
yes


fer halloween
yes,but for halloween only!
umm... no im not a goth lol.
Noooooo im a lip gloss girl :P
No i dont!!
No
No. I'm a Chapstick girl......
nope. balck nail polish though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting