Friday, December 11, 2009

What is your opinion on black lipstick?

Like all things, it's okay - in moderation.


It can look really amazing if you take the time to pull off the look that compliments it, but standing alone or with minimal style, it just looks odd and out of place. It's a fun color to play around with, but using it with care will get the best reaction and look.


:)What is your opinion on black lipstick?
ewwwwwwwww...What is your opinion on black lipstick?
Creepy on really pretty girls, you should use something to make you look happy, not emo.
Its OK, on Halloween. Otherwise, it looks totally unnatural and, honestly, kind of ridiculous.
dont wear it unless your goth or somthing
Should never be used except on Halloween when you WANT to look like a creepy and sinister goth!





Try a dark shade of red or MAYBE burgundy but that's pushing it.......
i think that if you like black lipstick u should wear it


it doesnt matter wat other people think
People will think that you are goth, or something. I think that black lipstick is a little frightening and sinister.
it makes your teeth look yellow
No offense but, eww? Black lipstick? Fashion faux-pas. Trust me, if the models in the Chanel fashion show looked ridiculous wearing it, we, normal girls, have no chance in HELL of ever pulling it off. Black lipstick is tragic and trashy. Don't do it. I repeat DO NOT do it.
i hate it
I have nothing against it. I personally wouldnt wear it. I have friends who do thou that have a gothic style. Theres nothing wrong with it.
eww so gross don`t wear it!
It's too gothic. Makes you look self-reserved and sort of evil.
if you wear black lipstick you are making a label for yourself. if you wear it an like it to hell with it. strippers wear it ';goths'; wear it. but it doesnt matter. its a ';fashion'; statement
RUN THE OTHER WAY!!! Unless it's halloween....then its just fun.
eww... who wud wear black lipstick? I would only wear it for halloween.... sorry... I guess that didn't help...


U should try something like pink lip gloss, it looks more pretty and more u... That's wat I do... I love pink lip gloss... it makes my lip shiny and pop out....


good luck w/ finding wat ur looking for.... but I hope it's not Black LIPSTICK...
I don't like it. It makes your face look pale.
I personally think it is not pretty looking,but I also think everyone has there own style and if thats your style go for it.
I don't like it.
Use only for halloween costumes
It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would wear it if my parents let me get any!!!!!! They stopped the line at eyeliner. it was stupid.
alot of times it makes people look like they are just trying really hard to get attention because it is so striking, and often looks a little trashy, but thats not to say it cannot be pulled off well with the right look.
I think it's tacky. It looks awful, and everyone I see wearing it applied it wrong so they end up with a little flesh colored cresent on their bottom lip. Dark purples would be much better.
ok if its Halloween its ok but if its in a daliy basis no.Well If your gothic or punk its a ok shade...but if your a bussiness woman looking for a job,you maynot get the job.Or your trying to woo your boyfriend a shade of red would help!
not cool
one word: ew and depresssing. It probably just means your gothic. go for sexy: red or pink of course!!
Whatever the person wants to wear as a lipstick color is cool.
No no no! Stay away from the lipsticks and go with a subtle lipgloss.
I think it makes the person look like he just ate charcoal and forgot to wipe his face. It also looks like he put on molten licorice.
Well, I personally think black lipstick should be for halloween. I dont think it is too flattering for everyday wear. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting