Friday, December 11, 2009

Would you ever buy black lipstick?

never,


only for halloween, unless i wanted some odd looks from people i wouldn't buy it..Would you ever buy black lipstick?
If I had a reason to wear it, like for a theme party or a costume or something.


I've made black lipgloss before, but never actually used it haha.Would you ever buy black lipstick?
No. I wore black lippy on the odd occasion as a teen and it looks pretty awful. Dark plums can be nice though.
I wore black and silver lipstick when I was 14 and goth, but that's it.
Nooo haha.


Unless it's Halloween.
no not even for halloween. theres nothing nice about it.



FOr halloween and just for messing around yeah! :)
No


I don't think its something serious to wear but for a costume like for fun.. sure
only for halloween. if you want a dark lipstick go with a dark pink or brown
costumes only
for halloween.
for halloween
for halloween... other than that no!
for halloween yeah
No way.
never
EWW NO
YEA
buy, sure


but to actually use it...i doubt it..
ew!no.
no..
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting