Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's the best way to apply Black Lipstick?

I just purchased my first black lipstick from BarryM. I tried it on using a black eyeliner as a lipliner and brushed clear lipgloss over it. It DID look nice, but only when I smiled (I guess I did it a little too heavy on the lower lip). I hadn't tested yet on how long the color would last, only that I can't blot the excess stuff with tissue without making it look brown against my skin. So,to all those more experienced than me, what is the best in your opinion in applying black lipstick? I've heard that I should apply the black lipstick with a brush, so how? Do I just tear off a chunk and mix a palette? What's the best way to apply Black Lipstick?
dont wear it! but if you want use a lip brush and line the lips and leave the middle out and put a nice red or a brown there... it might help!What's the best way to apply Black Lipstick?
there is no way to wear black lipstick tbh!


I guess jsut apply it with a lipstick brush...


Id stay away from black lipstick, it doesnt look good on ANYONE.


if you want a dark colour, maybe try darker browns or purpely browns?? They're still dark enough to be gothicy but also not as hard to carry of as black!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting