Sunday, December 13, 2009

Black Lipstick?

Er, I like wearing black lipstick but when I put it on, everytime I open my mouth, the pink flesh shows on the inside. I'm just wondering how the celeberties do it and how I can achive that result.


Thanks so much,


PandoraBlack Lipstick?
Well use your finger and blend the black inside the lip. It will feel a little spitty but it will help blend and make it look like your lips were born black.... if thats posible lol!





P.S. Where do you get black lipstick?? I have never seen it in a store before!Black Lipstick?
black lipstick makes you look pale... which celebrities wear black lipstick?
A rocker Chick, hunh? I would like to dress more like how I feel, but am ';not allowed';.


There seriously isn't anything that you can do about the pink. All of the stuff going in and out of your mouth makes it so that the wet inside of your lip can't hold onto anything.
Really, I have no idea of any celebs who wear BLACK lipstick. Usually they just use LIP GLOSS. I work with a contestant from America's Next Top Model, and she has never seen a celeb with black lipstick, either. I'm sure your natural color is way prettier than the black anyway. When I wear lipstick, I feel like a clown, so I just stick with lip gloss. Hope this helps!





Heather
celebrities do it?
Its not a good idea to wear black lipstick because people will just judge you.





But I suggest getting a better black lipstick brand.
Black Lipstick..............(not appealing)
Don't you hate it when you ask a question and people tell you their opinions? Who cares which celebrities wear black lipstick.......grr...


To answer your question: Just like applying red lipstick, with black lipstick you first need to apply a foundation to your lips, this will prevent ';bleeding'; and will help it last longer. Then with a lip brush apply a thin layer of black lipstick, wait a few seconds......blot your lips with a paper towel (toilet paper will stick) then with your lip brush apply the second coat.


The foundation should help with the pink showing, just make sure you check your teeth before you leave the house :)


good luck!
Well, if you really want to use black lipstick, I would suggest finding a black lipliner to fill in those areas. However, the thing is that lipstick is not supposed to be that dark, so if you move your lips around, it will spread. With lighter colors, the color will stay as it is natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting