Friday, December 11, 2009

Do goth guys wear black lipstick?

I was just wondering do/should goth guys wear black lipstick?Do goth guys wear black lipstick?
Some do. Some don't. Some guys wear lipstick and eyeliner and aren't goth. I know guys who wear eyeliner and are big enough to put someone in the ground if they tried badmouthing them for it. :)





If you like it, wear it.Do goth guys wear black lipstick?
I'm sure I've a black lipstick somewhere, but I never use it or the black nail varnish that I have. I'm useless at makeup, I can just about manage eyeliner. UV nail varnish and body pens are fun though as are bold messy body paints.





Plenty of goths do wear black lipstick though.





I've posted a link to the Whitby Goth Weekend galleries, you can find plenty of guys on there with black lipstick (god knows how many photos of me, be then you have no idea what I look like!).
you can, its sooo 20 years ago and be prepared for ridicule





unless you're going to a goth club or music festival I'd avoid the lipstick





its for p*ssies
Some of the ones I know and hang with do. It's not mandatory or anything. They won't throw you out of the goth lifestyle for not having lipstick on.
Surely people can wear whatever they want? I've seen male goths with and without make-up. Whether you wear it or not shouldn't make you anymore 'gothly'.
some do, black lipstick is hot
goth guys wearing black lipstick is so mid 90s

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting