Friday, December 11, 2009

What lipstick colour is the best for black-haired?

Hi,


I am wondering what lipstick colour suits me. I have very dark black hair (it's not my natural colour), brown eyes and my skin has a little tan but not dark.What lipstick colour is the best for black-haired?
i have black hair also.





i find that natural-looking pinks and light reds look great. :)


good luck!What lipstick colour is the best for black-haired?
reds but not to red
go to www.marykay.com/nmorgan and go to virtual makeover. You can try different colors on the pictures of models.
pinkish red would be the best color, don't use lipstick, use alip stain, it stays on all day, looks lk ur hav naturally beautiful colored lips and it works as a lip liner as well. Use Benefit's Benetint, I use it and I luv it. It' really popular.
black and white is the best. if your skin texture is black it will sure suit you. looooooooooooove you
Try using dark pinks, 'natural' colour, or browns in matte or frost.


You can also try coloured lip glosses.


Actually, it depends on your colouring, your personality, and your comfort level with the colour.
lip gloss is best recommended if were to ask me but colours like beach orange peach colours or even a slightly maron colour or brown would suits.. it depends on wad u are into.. wild or sweet..
i think pinks would look great like shell pink ...light pinks im saying.....would look great with your dark hair
RED is sexy for black hair
Metallic Red
The best answer can be found in Color Me Beautiful by Carole Jackson. The book is old but it is the ';bible'; of color analysis. You would need to analyze your own skin tone by the simple questions that she asks. She gives easy examples. This book can help you figure out if black was the best color choice for your hair, the best makeup and clothing styles and the whole range of about thirty ';best'; colors for you, the ones that will make you look best for your whole life.








It is not just about dark and light, it includes whether your skin has more gold tones, or more pink and the combination of these to result in categories that she labels by seasons Winter, Spring, Summer, and Autumn.





The choice of a lipstick color has to do with ones skin coloring, natural tooth color and style. These can each be analyzed easily by using this inexpensive book. It includes color charts that you can use in all your wardrobe and makeup and attire selections. She also has a book that includes more detail on make-up once you are familiar with your overall best look.





The book can be found inexpensively on www.half.com.
The orange to berry colors, some reds
red real red
SAME HERE! but my hair is natural. I usually just use pink colors that make my lips a litte darker than my lips. My mom is the same thing too but she uses brown and dark brown colors.
If your 15 yrs old I wouldn't use deep red. but a light rose or even shades of rose base and some lip gloss would fit you and your age. i don't know how it is custom in your country but I know many parents I know of won't let there 15 yr old even do makeup till 16 or 17 here but I wouldn't do anything very dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting