Friday, December 11, 2009

What colour lipstick? Blood red cocktail dress with black details?

I am wondering what colour lipstick to wear with a blood red halter knee-length cocktail dress (with a little bit of black detail). I am going to wear my hair in a bun with black shoes and bag. Will I look like an idiot if my lipstick is the same colour as my dress? My normal brown lippie looks horrible with it.What colour lipstick? Blood red cocktail dress with black details?
Your lipstick should go with your own coloring not necessarily the dress. It should compliment your skin tone and teeth. Try some of the new fall shades that have come out. If your coloring tends to be on the more yellower warmer side you can try peaches and corals. If your coloring tends to be on the pinker cooler side try roses, reds and burgundys. I agree stay away from the browns this time. If you have a Sephora or an Ulta cosmetic store near you, you can try on different shades til your hearts content. Have fun and Enjoy!What colour lipstick? Blood red cocktail dress with black details?
I suggest a very simple face make up or very light eye make up then put on a sexy vamp red lipstick.
i would do a smokey eye with a glossy nude lip...easier to keep fresh than red lipstick.
since the dress is a deep color i would go with a lip gloss with an light flesh tone
hi dear


try my site www.squidoo.com/beauty2 I have tips there like fashion tips and make up tips and also I have store www.beautymanor.com hope you like it let me know ok I really love to help
Don't be afraid to mix up coolers. you should try or a lite shiny gloss look looks elegant
Don't match it with the dress. A nude, light pink, or even just a gloss will look good. Then you can do a more dramatic eye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting