Sunday, December 13, 2009

Black lipstick Q?

Ok, I really want to find a good black lipstick. I don't like the cheap halloween make up. It dries out your lips and is just..ugh really bad. Anyone know of a good one and were I can buy it?Black lipstick Q?
Use an eyeliner pencil. I know it sounds silly but black lipstick comes off too easily and when it does, it's everywhere. You lick your lips once and it's everywhere. If you are looking for a black glossy look, use an eyeliner pencil and stick gloss on it.





Eyeliner stays on better.Black lipstick Q?
But you're going to want to make sure you have a black eyeliner for your eyes and lips separately. Our mouths are very germy and you wouldn't want to get an eye infection.


If you wrap one eyeliner in tape and put E or L on it, it will solve that problem. Report Abuse

I know a light one will but i dont know where u can get some from because i show my natural beauty.
i mean i don't like black lipstick..but u can get at hot topic
Yuk, not flattering or pretty at all, but MAC cyber
Undereye football stuff...ya know that black stuff that they use underneath thier eyes.
Hot Topic. Its entitled: Goth-A-Licious.
You can go to HOt Topic. I think I've seen some black lipstick there. I think it's called Goth-A-Licious
i hate black lipstick ad lip liner but u can buy it at a mac store or sephora mite carry it and hot topic carries one as far as i know
Gross, dude! I remember when I was in middle school though, and I wanted to wear that crap......oh god. Anywho, why black? why not a bright crimson RED?! Just as bold as black, but way better looking.
Why don't you try a dark purple...
try MAC cyber.And yuck why black lip stick.oh my i hate black lipstick.You just got to be kidding me Gothic yuck.
Yuck!! U shouldn't wear black lipstick at all.......unless its on Halloween.
You might want to try a black gloss instead, if you can't find anything go on ebay, I buy my makeup off there. Don't buy that morbid lipstick from hot topic, I remember I used that about 4 years ago and it was crap. Unless it's different now but who knows.
yeah, i think that you should go to hot topic and it should be there.
i'd say its a really bad idea to wear black eyeshadow or lipstick but if you like it hot topic is a good place to buy black


its goth-a-palooza
i dont know of any good black lipstick, but you could use black eye liner on your lips as a liner just aplly it thick instead of thin on your lips and just add some chap stick and rub your lips together. i think that works a lot better.
go to shopzilla.com they have black lipstick for 13$ or you could go to your nearest bueaty store or if you have a wal-mart go there they also have it.
it looks ugly
I would highly suggest avoiding black lipstick, even if you're going for a really gothy look. There are gorgeous really deep and dark reds, crimsons, burgundies and purples out there that will give the same effect but that will be so much more stylish, even goth stylish!





I was devoted to the goth scene for years, from 1994-2002, and I only wore black lipstick in 94 and 95 until I met a good friend and fellow goth girl who also happened to be a MAC makeup artist. She was so against black lipstick, and for good reason. She eventually talked me out of wearing the black lipstick; and looking back at pictures of when I wore black lipstick and comparing them to other pictures when I was still very gothy but went for a deep crimson or burgundy, I look so much better in the pics without the black lipstick!





Some suggestions from MAC (sorry I can't give you suggestions from other lines, that's pretty much all I wear, but you can find some similar colors in other lines) that are deep, dark %26amp; give the same impression as black lipstick but look much better:





1. Cyber (intense blackish-purple)


2. Rebel (vivid pinkish-purple)


*3. Darkside (devilishly deep burgundy)


*4. Hipster (deep reddened prune)


5. Ruby-Woo (vivid bluish-red) Robert Smith from The Cure has said himself that he wears Ruby-Woo!


*6. Rocker (intense burgundy-red flecked with sparkling glitter)


7. Diva (intense reddish-burgundy)


*8. Dubonnet (deepened claret)


9. Media (intense reddish-purple)


10. Underworld (intense brownish-burgundy)





(* means I still wear and highly recommend these colors)





And even though it's not blackish in any way, I highly suggest Russian Red. It's what I switched to after the black lipstick. It's an intense bluish-red matte, the classic red vampire/pinup red.





MAC doesn't even make a black lipstick anymore if that tells you anything! Hope some of this helps. Go to your local MAC store or counter and try on the colors I listed above. You can try on any lipstick MAC makes if you want, just let a salesperson know you need it sanitized so you can try it on. You don't have to buy anything just to try on lipstick colors. You can also check out MAC's website at www.maccosmetics.com for more info and shade descriptions for other colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting