Friday, December 11, 2009

Can I buy black lipstick at Target?

During this time of year, you shouldn't have any problems finding black lipstick in Target or any drugstore. IActually, I was just in CVS tonight and they had black lipstick discounted at $1.99.Can I buy black lipstick at Target?
Wet and Wild Halloween Collection at Walgreen... its really cheap to.Can I buy black lipstick at Target?
Yes but you could just as easily use black eyeshadow over your own lipstick!
why spend money on something you are only going to use once what i did and it looked great is that i used my black pencil eyeliner all over my lips and then dabbed on a little gloss or you can even use vaseline and it will look great!
yes you can
yes. target has everything!
yeppp


covergirl, maybelline...etc.





great products, but i prefer nordstroms and macys!
Revlon makes this blackish color lipstick called black cherry, its not totally black but I think if your desperate its pretty close plus you can get it anyplace, check out the link below to see it
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting